Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Police - Park West, Chicago - 1979

Tonight's second show is 9 years older than my last post, and the oldest concert this week.  It's a spectacular ball of energy catching the boys at their best and most creative.  This is a show I would've loved to have seen.  This one would've been fantastic.  Of course, I was only 8 years old at the time, so I didn't know any better, but it would have been the best.

It's got a nice selection of their best, but also some lesser known favorites that are awesome to hear live.  Bouncing, full of energy and hard rocking.  Hard to believe this happened about 20 miles from where I lived, and I had no idea.......

I built this cover from scratch, only using the two pics.  I love how it turned out.  It looks like something straight from their catalog.  A nice little addition to a remarkable history...  ( I have more awesome soundboard Police shows, but I'll wait to post them later.)

Short and sweet, tonight.  I'm fucking tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment