Thursday, June 2, 2016

Work Load

I knew this time would come, but I didn't think it would happen so soon.

At this point in time, I cannot keep up on creating new covers to do two albums a day.  I will be moving to one album a day during the week, and two a day on Saturday and Sunday.  Although I've been making these sets and covers for nearly 2 decades, I only started saving the covers about 2 years ago.  So, I've been trying to make a cover a day, and posting the new one, and one that I've saved.

Problem is, the covers of the albums I want to post, I've either thrown away, or the track listing has changed, or they simply need to be updated.  Also, there are new album sets that I'm making along the way.  Plus, I've got a lot of covers that are from albums that either suck, or don't fit what I want to post on this site (I mean, does anyone here want a Fleetwood Mac album or a Jackson 5 album?  I don't know...)

You will still get daily updates.  You will still get new sets with good covers.  I'll be able to come up with better conversational materiel to say.  And, I won't be spending all of my free time working on this instead of with my wife and children. 

So, starting on Monday, June 6th, we will be moving to one album a day.  I'll try and keep it all worth your while. 

Just stick around.  I still have a lot to say....

Thanks,

Kid Chaos!

4 comments:

  1. Dude, whatever you need to do is OK with me... I'm just glad you have been able to keep up the amazing schedule you set for yourself for so long. I'm pretty sure those of us who are following you will stick around - I know I will. Thanks for everything you've done so far... I've been loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One a day is better than I could ever do - anything puts me in grateful land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your understanding, and your loyalty to the blog. I'm glad you like the music, and it gives me an outlet to express my little stories of my life, no matter how trivial they may be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, it is easy to understand that to post music on a blog on a regular basis if we want, as you are doing, keep a ggod quality with enough interesting information, and not only a simple file download url. Many Thanks and best regards for your blog.

    ReplyDelete