Sunday, January 22, 2017

This is exactly my 400th post, including all the miscellaneous non-download/talking only posts.  I don't even know how many albums I have on here, it would be nice to know.  At one time I had calculated that I would hit 500 albums at the end of May, but I've missed some days since then, so I don't know when I will hit that.  Probably beginning of June if I can keep this up. 

I will admit, as I've posted all of my favorite albums that can/could be recompiled, it's become more and more difficult to find new material to post.  I will eventually reach a point where I start posting my favorite albums that have already been compiled with their mixes and b-sides, and the albums that don't have any b-sides or mixes.  It's inevitable.  Even so, there aren't that many of them, maybe 100, give or take.  We will see how long I can keep it up.

Tomorrow starts Mix Tape/Compilation Week.  These are all mixes that I put together myself.  Some of them recently,. some of them done a long, long time ago.

Here are a few that I've done in the past, that will give you an idea of where I'm headed...






And that's just a few of them.  Tomorrow you will see some more that I've held to over the years and others showcasing bands and labels and genres that I love.

HOPEFULLY, you will love them too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi man,
    Many Thnanks for your blogroll. I visit it, from Paris, each day :-)
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cracking songs on there - love a compilation of songs I have but in someone elses order. The covers are classy as well.

    Have a gold star :-)

    ReplyDelete