Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Oasis - Standing On the Shoulders Of Giants - the Demos - 2000

So, it only took me a couple days to resolve my situation.  Nothing huge, guys, just personal.  I'm sorry if I worried any of you, based on your wonderful comments.  I really appreciate it.

That being said, the issues are not 100% resolved, but I didn't want to fall too far behind in posting.  I've got plenty of albums ready to go, I just keep pushing them further and further out.  We will still get our compilation week on Monday the 23rd, but the albums around that are being scattered throughout February.

In March I want to do a Live Album Week, and another themed week in April (yet to be decided.)  If you have any requests for the Live Week, let me know.

As for tonight, I wanted to post something I didn't have to take to long to explain, just a post and run scenario.  So, here's the Oasis demos to Standing On the Shoulders of Giants.

Have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. nice to see you back so quickly. hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you back! You were missed! And I hope things are going okay.

    As for the demos, I'm sure they won't disappoint! Oasis is always a terrific band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to see you back. Anticipating your upcoming posts. Thank you for the music
    Best wishes from Marcel, Berlin

    ReplyDelete