Friday, May 13, 2016

Depeche Mode - Live - Violation Tour - 1990

And, because I wasn't able to post anything last night, I though I'd throw on one extra post tonight.

Depeche Mode.  Violation Tour 1990.  Double Disc.  Soundboard.  Can it get any better? 

I put both track listings on the same sleeve, so you can either cram 2 discs into one case with one sleeve, or print up 2 sleeves and cross off the disc it's NOT.  Too confusing?

What amazes me is their sound translates well from studio to stage.  Dave's voice is hypnotic and so very full of emotion.  It's sad that this is about the time he started losing it.  I'm just glad his body didn't succumb and we still have his voice to hear on album after album...

Anyway, this was a great show, and I loved every moment of it.  I saw them in Pensacola, Florida later in the year, so hearing this brings back a lot of good memories.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of live recordings, but I am a huge DM fan and this is a soundboard recording, so THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this awesome Soundboard recording,

    Violator and Songs Of Faith And Devotion were (IMHO of course) DM's pinacle.

    I would love to have a good soundboard recording of SOFAD TOur.....most debauched Tour EVER !

    Respect for your blog and your post; really you show your LOVE FOR MUSIC KidChaos !

    ReplyDelete