Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cure - Live - 1982, 1984, 1986, 1990

Making my post early today, as I have stuff to do tonight.  I knew you probably wouldn't mind. 

Nothing much to say.  Today is "The Cure - Live" day.  4 concerts from four different tours in the 80s.  Soundboard or FM broadcast recordings. 

I'm not going to lie to you, these are shows that are freely available on other sites, and you may already have them.  But, they're some of my favorites, and I really wanted to redo the covers, because I've always hated most bootleg art.  It's readily apparent that whoever does them has no artistic ability, and at times they don't emulate the style and art of the particular era of the show, so the disc looks out of place on the shelf.  I've tried to fix that.

If you don't have these shows, I hope you enjoy them.  If you already have them, or don't like live recordings, all I can say is Tough Tittie.





5 comments:

  1. Sorry, but Mp3's are NOT MUSIC. It's missing information [sound frequencies] and probably has about 1/10 the sound information of a CDDA. Use FLAC/CDDA if you want to do anything in quality [use MEGA too], Mp3 is worthless garbage. This isn't 1990 - we don't need to compress and RUIN music anymore with this 'lossy' garbage... JOIN THE LOSSLESS REVOLUTION!!! A CDDA is 1411.1 kps an Mp3 is 320k at best, but has only 1/10 the information!!! That is not music! It is a computer interpretation of music. It's not even a WAV anymore - Mp3's make a square wave which is harsh to trained ears... Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not dogs. Some of these recordings were done with equipments that didn't even capture the so called "lost" frequencies back then. Chill a bit and enjoy what you have.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I present the music on this site the way I want to. I don't care if you have a problem with the MP3s. If this bugged you, don't visit the site. Now piss off.

      Delete
  3. Hello, can you please upload these all again?
    Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete