Thursday, February 23, 2017

That Which Falls From a Horse's Ass.....

My new internet "provider" didn't come today.  I don't want to libel any company out there, so I will just say that some of the letters in their name are an A and there's a T, and also another T.  I called to see what the hell was going on, and they said that they would try and come next week, because today didn't work for them.  I told them they would have to be here tomorrow, or I would lose my internet altogether.  I am on the phone with them right now.  They just rescheduled me for Monday.  SO, I will be unable to post music until at least Monday.

Horse shit.

4 comments:

  1. We've all been there - no such thing as a smooth switch to an ISP. BTW, think you've got a typo in that company's name. Shouldn't the Ts be two S's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused, could I have more of a hint??

    ReplyDelete