Sunday, July 23, 2017

My new job...

As many of you may know, I got a new job about 3 weeks ago.  It's now come to that time that I am going on the road to perform my duties.  Tonight, I will be traveling to Oklahoma to start working there for a week.  I will be home shortly on Friday, but leave again Saturday morning.  I probably will be back in time for my August 1st posting, but that will be questionable, as I won't know my schedule for that week until later this week.  I will continue to keep you updated.

It sucks, as I will not have a way to access my files here at home.  I have Splashtop, so may attempt to do this from my iPad, but I haven't tried that yet, so we will see.

Until then, enjoy what I've posted so far, and I will keep you up to date as the week progresses!

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck indeed - the way to look at it is that waiting to do something you enjoy (be it posting your updates, or in my case anticipating seeing your new blog posts) increases its enjoyment when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck man; to work is like sh1t. But I guess that we'll need to swallow it if we want to live the life of Riley...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you the best for giving your best in the new job...I love your posts, but knowing that you can afford to care for your family in the best way is much more important for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in Oklahoma? If it's Tulsa go to Josey's records, you won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't go to Tulsa, but I have been to Josey's before (i think). I also enjoy going to the used book store on Mingo. They sometimes have some good stuff (along with a lot of good novels and comic books)

      Delete
  5. I'm sad that you won't be able to post more, but very happy that your job is working out! I hope you enjoy it! And don't worry, we'll be here when you get online! Those of us who love your blog can be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Friend i am new in your blog but i apreciate all the job that you made, is wonderful to share impressions with the same kind of peoples likes the same good music.
    I recomend for you another great blog of a friend, cheers
    https://nrrules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete